HOUSE RULES & CORONA MEASURES PLEINBIOSCOOP 2021
The fact that we can watch movies with you outdoors this summer is of course absolutely awesome! But during this crazy time, things are a little different than what you’re used to because our health and safety are extra important. That is why this year at the Pleinbioscoop, we will keep a 1.5m distance from each other at all times.
Will you help us create a safe edition? Then please read what measures we have taken and what house rules apply this year. We’re going to make beautiful memories together!
- We keep a distance of 1,5 meters at all times
- Stay at home with a fever or symptoms of a cold
- Wash your hands with disinfectant gel upon entering
- Buy your ticket in advance and online. There are no ticket sales on-site
- When buying tickets online, you declare that you are healthy and without any symptoms
- There are a limited amount of tickets, so order yours quickly
- Would you like a drink during the movie? When purchasing your ticket, order your drinks as well. They’ll be ready for you upon arrival
- The terrain opens at 8.30 pm, an hour before the start of the film. Arrive on time and avoid queues at the entrance
- Go to the toilet at home before or after the event
- Follow the indicated walking route on site
- Come on foot or by bike. Preferably not via public transport
- We are in this together, be nice to each other ♥
What we do for the safety of our visitors:
- All seats are placed 1.5 meters apart. It is not allowed to move chairs next to each other, unless you are one household or younger than 18 years old
- Visitors are free to choose their own seat upon entering
- Upon entering, our team asks visitors about their health
- We have walking routes to ensure 1,5 meters distance
- Headphones and sets are disinfected before and after the event
This is all subject to changes.
Because we keep 1.5m distance from each other at all times, testing for access is not necessary. When purchasing your tickets, you declare that you and your company are healthy and have no symptoms such as a cold or a fever and you agree with the house rules stated above.